This is what's in the big cargo pocket. Boring things like credit cards and insurance cards are also tucked into their slots.
The whistle is from subbing PE a few weeks ago.
I ate that M&M after I took the picture.
This is the same purse I've had for 13 years! I love it. I don't want any other.
Crossing the border is a non-issue now with these babies. We zoom right through in the Nexus line.
To get them, you have to fill out an application for each person, pay 50$ per adult, wait many weeks to get an interview slot, go in and get interviewed by CBP,
and they're good for 5 years.
I went hunting for a picture of me wearing my purse. It wasn't hard to find.
This is us in Astoria.
and at the tulip festival,
and in Houston.
Pretty much if there's a picture of me and I'm in public, I will be wearing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment