Wednesday, November 5, 2014

H is for Halloween Costumes

On Halloween I went to the school to help with Avery's class.
I stopped by Evan's classroom to say hi, and when I walked in, all the kids stared with open mouths. 
It took Evan a few seconds to recognize me. 

Avery was a flamingo for her class party. 
**ahem. Avery is so good at math. for this game, the kids essentially count down from 21. lots of  kids couldn't do it, but it was no sweat for her.**

Then the kids had a costume parade with the other 1st grade classes.
It was so fun!

Mrs. Shapiro
One legged flamingo.

Andrew "dressed up" like Grandpa Kline.


Evan's class had a party on Thursday.
They went trick or treating to some of the elementary classes.
I was subbing for 4th grade that day, and out my window I see his class walking down the sidewalk in their costumes.
It was rainy, so Evan had his rain coat on over his no noggin costume - including a scarecrow hat atop his coat hood.
I stopped everything and exclaimed to the class, "hey that's my little boy!"
 

And a repeat of this picture:
Avery was a mermaid princess, 
me and Jim were dogs (?),
a no noggin, and a monkey.

No comments: