Literally no one cares about the contents of anyone's purse. Some of these topics are just dumb.
HOWEVER
I did just realize it's been a LONG time since I've used a purse.
First of all, I'm not going anywhere.
Second of all, when I do go somewhere, I leave as much stuff home as possible. I don't need germs attaching themselves to my purse. I use touch free Apple Pay wherever possible, or just put one credit card into my pocket and head out the door.
I'm amused that this round of "30 Days" has become a Corona Log.
Is it day one thousand of lock down? Could be, who knows.
Here are some things we are doing. Saturday it rained alllll day.
We are gonna paint every page of this entire book before this pandemic ends.
I wandered down to the forest in the rain to see the kids' forts and weapons.
Today,
after a video ward council meeting (my nightmare),
and home church,
we had dirt church in the sun.
I saw one of my old soccer players and the kinder teacher, Mrs. Smith, on the trail.
It's so fun to see people! We hallooed from a distance.
I'm out of things to say. The adrenaline has worn off, and I've hit a wall.
Lindsay said the other day: Kelli we are going to run out of things to talk about.
Yep.










No comments:
Post a Comment