Ha! These topics are hilarious whilst in the middle of a global pandemic.
We have been to the kitchen table for math.
Then we went down the street to get our lunch.
Then to the kitchen table to eat that lunch.
We actually are able to get outside a lot. That is the good news.
The kids made this giant sling shot.
They spend HOURS at the forest every day.
One day they were out there for 5 HOURS.
I think they recognize a need to be away from their parents for a good portion of the day.
Friday we walked around Padden.
I can't really remember much anymore, but I know I was having a bad day...
Oh yeah! I remember: home school was a terrible fail. I was awful. I yelled and it was stupid.
Then Mrs. Weeda called to do a weekly check in, and I cried on the phone while I was talking to her. I just...miss normal.
My poor kids.
But Padden fixed it.
We hid a new gnome.
This is our pandemic gnome.
He doesn't have one of his hands.
Saturday we visited the upstairs to watch conference.
Then me Jim Joe and Lisa visited Galbraith.
If we are staying 6 feet apart while we hike/bike trails, why does it feel so criminal?
Look at this crazy log! It's bright red, like raw fleshy meat.
This was so fun to meet up with the boys at the top by accident.
We always go on our trails, and they go on theirs, but somehow this time we crossed paths.
Sunday we went back upstairs and watched more conference.
Next week is spring break. Which means absolutely nothing.
I do plan on taking my kids somewhere outdoors because the weather is gonna be great.
Thank you for that.
This week is also Easter week.
Thank you for that.











1 comment:
I love always playing I spy for the mushroom quilt in your pictures. It makes me so happy. Also it’s nice to know other moms have bad pandemic days and they cry. Same sister, same.
Post a Comment