I suppose that would be Ewan Mcgregor.
Because he reminds me of Jimi, mostly.
He's one of our favorite actors. When I found out Jimi liked Moulin Rouge, I knew he was the man for me.
We considered naming Evan "Ewan" for a few minutes too, but I think we decided we aren't Scottish enough.
Here is our boy name master list.
Crossed out are definite nos,
circled are probablys,
left alone were neither yes nor no.

9 comments:
I was in love with this man after watching Moulin Rouge. I love that movie!
jasper would make you a total twilighter!
i know. that is why it was nixed strait away. darn twilight.
Brandon cannot get it out of his head that Austin from Bachyardigans name is not Jasper. He never gets it right, when I correct him, he always says that he(Austin) looks like a Jasper.
Good thing you didn't choose Dexter, that's the name of a serial killer.
one of my celebrity crushes as well!!!!
Oh, and just to clarify...Not because he looks like Jimi, because of Moulin Rouge ;)
I know you were wondering :)
This post is going to be super hard for me!! :)
I have about 8 of these lists floating around my house right now. I had a "What's supposed to be her name" freak out moment, and in order to calm me down, Rob helped me decid to just stick the list in my hospital bag then deal with it when we have to.
i'm impressed you have a hospital bag. i thought they only had those on sitcoms. then at the hospital i realized i didn't have a nursing bra or appropriate postpartum jammies(csection ones anyway), or an outfit to take the baby home in. I RULE!
Post a Comment